Old September 12th 03, 08:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Good evening ladies and gentlemen

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message

How do you feel about this? Do you think it's a tad Americanised?

Can't comment as I'll get fired if I say the wrong thing. Especially as
I met the big boss for the first time this week.

I've been told he's pretty down to earth actually. Spends lots of time
travelling around, especially in the evening.

Do you consider yourself customers or passengers?

As I don't pay anything I can't be a customer.

As the pass is part of your employment entitlement and taxable, you do, just
indirectly. Same as freedom pass holders ;-)

Not only would I like to know, but I'm sure
would too!

You write in first!

Already emailed the QSIT team, repeatedly...