Old August 11th 08, 11:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Grit in the Oyster

In message , James Farrar
writes

You can post the link and comment on it without a trademark tedious
anti-Oyster rant.

No ones forcing you to read it.

No-one's forcing you to post it.

(Did you all spot what I did there?)

Not quite. You seem to be talking to someone who's been blocked from my
radar.

Old August 13th 08, 08:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Aug 11, 6:39 pm, Jarle H Knudsen wrote:
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 03:25:43 -0700 (PDT), Boltar wrote:
FTA:

1997 — MIFARE PRO with Triple DES coprocessor introduced.

No excuse.

But what did those cards cost back then? They were probably not cheap.

Possibly not, but they should have built in an easy upgrade path so
now the old card has been hacked any newly issued cards can be DES or
AES encrypted and people with the old cards can upgrade if they want.

B2003

Old August 14th 08, 07:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:
On 10 Aug, 14:50, James Farrar wrote:
You can post the link and comment on it without a trademark tedious
anti-Oyster rant.

No ones forcing you to read it.

No-one's forcing you to post it.

(Did you all spot what I did there?)

Yes. You resorted to a silly, childish "I know I am, but what are
you"-style argument because deep down you know the pro-Oyster idiots
don't have a real argument to back up your case.
Old August 14th 08, 09:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On 14 Aug, 08:43, "paul.ingerson" wrote:
You can post the link and comment on it without a trademark tedious
anti-Oyster rant.

No ones forcing you to read it.

No-one's forcing you to post it.

(Did you all spot what I did there?)

Yes. You resorted to a silly, childish "I know I am, but what are
you"-style argument because deep down you know the pro-Oyster idiots
don't have a real argument to back up your case.

Boltar's real name revealed...?

--
John Band
john at johnband dot org

Old August 15th 08, 09:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Aug 14, 10:21 am, John B wrote:
On 14 Aug, 08:43, "paul.ingerson" wrote:

You can post the link and comment on it without a trademark tedious
anti-Oyster rant.

No ones forcing you to read it.

No-one's forcing you to post it.

(Did you all spot what I did there?)

Yes. You resorted to a silly, childish "I know I am, but what are
you"-style argument because deep down you know the pro-Oyster idiots
don't have a real argument to back up your case.

Boltar's real name revealed...?

I need to drink stronger coffee because the subtext here has just
whooshed past me.

B2003