Old September 12th 08, 02:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default LU control room

Anyone know where the tube is controlled from?

Old September 12th 08, 03:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sep 12, 3:21*pm, wrote:
Anyone know where the tube is controlled from?

Various line control rooms and Network Operations at various London
locations.
Then Track Access Control (Engineering Hours) and Power Control are
both in seperate locations.

Tubelines and Metronet have their Control rooms in their head offices.
Old September 12th 08, 05:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sep 12, 4:49 pm, chunky munky
wrote:
On Sep 12, 3:21 pm, wrote:

Anyone know where the tube is controlled from?

Various line control rooms and Network Operations at various London
locations.
Then Track Access Control (Engineering Hours) and Power Control are
both in seperate locations.

Tubelines and Metronet have their Control rooms in their head offices.

Jubillee from Neasden *

Met. (and H&C and Circle where shared) and Bakerloo from Baker Street
(2 different rooms) **

Central from Wood Lane

Northern and Victora from Coburg Street

Picadilly and District from Earls Court

* Neasden controls all Jubille but signals only the JLE; Baker Street
signals Stanmore - Charing Cross
** Baker Street Met. signals all three sides of Aldgate trianlge incl.
District

--
Nick
Old September 12th 08, 06:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sep 12, 6:33*pm, D7666 wrote:
On Sep 12, 4:49 pm, chunky munky
wrote:

On Sep 12, 3:21 pm, wrote:

Anyone know where the tube is controlled from?

Various line control rooms and Network Operations at various London
locations.
Then Track Access Control (Engineering Hours) and Power Control are
both in seperate locations.

Tubelines and Metronet have their Control rooms in their head offices.

Jubillee from Neasden *

Met. (and H&C and Circle where shared) and Bakerloo from Baker Street
(2 different rooms) **

Central from Wood Lane

Northern and Victora from Coburg Street

Picadilly and District from Earls Court

* Neasden controls all Jubille but signals only the JLE; Baker Street
signals Stanmore - Charing Cross
** Baker Street Met. signals all three sides of Aldgate trianlge incl.
District

--
Nick

On Sep 12, 6:33 pm, D7666 wrote:
On Sep 12, 4:49 pm, chunky munky
wrote:

On Sep 12, 3:21 pm, wrote:

Anyone know where the tube is controlled from?

Various line control rooms and Network Operations at various London
locations.
Then Track Access Control (Engineering Hours) and Power Control are
both in seperate locations.

Tubelines and Metronet have their Control rooms in their head offices.

Jubillee from Neasden *

Met. (and H&C and Circle where shared) and Bakerloo from Baker Street
(2 different rooms) **

Central from Wood Lane

Northern and Victora from Coburg Street

Picadilly and District from Earls Court

* Neasden controls all Jubille but signals only the JLE; Baker Street
signals Stanmore - Charing Cross
** Baker Street Met. signals all three sides of Aldgate trianlge incl.
District

--
Nick

Now someone else has posted the places I'll edit them!
The Circle line controllers still look after the Metropolitan line.

District controllers are now at Baker Street, signalling remains as it
was.
Old September 12th 08, 06:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message
,
D7666 writes

Picadilly and District from Earls Court

District have moved to Baker SSL now. Signallers remain at Earls Court
though.

Old September 12th 08, 08:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Now someone else has posted the places I'll edit them!
The Circle line controllers still look after the Metropolitan line.

I think you'll find that the Met controls the circle!
Old September 12th 08, 08:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sep 12, 9:22 pm, "www.waspies.net" wrote:

The Circle line controllers still look after the Metropolitan line.

I think you'll find that the Met controls the circle!

Well thats what I thought too based on sitting in the met comtrol room
for an hour or two.

--
Nick

Old September 12th 08, 09:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 12 Sep, 21:41, D7666 wrote:

On Sep 12, 9:22 pm, "www.waspies.net" wrote:
The Circle line controllers still look after the Metropolitan line.

I think you'll find that the Met controls the circle!

Well thats what I thought too based on sitting in the met comtrol room
for an hour or two.

If I recall correctly, all of the Met Line controllers are C&H staff.
The only Met staff are those working in the cabins and Neasden depot.
Old September 13th 08, 09:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On 12 Sep, 16:49, chunky munky wrote:
On Sep 12, 3:21*pm, wrote:

Anyone know where the tube is controlled from?

Various line control rooms and Network Operations at various London
locations.
Then Track Access Control (Engineering Hours) and Power Control are
both in seperate locations.

Tubelines and Metronet have their Control rooms in their head offices.

Thanks for the reply's re the track access and power control where are
they?