London Banter

-   -   Best route from Heathrow to Hendon (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/7249-best-route-heathrow-hendon.html)

David of Broadway November 16th 08 11:12 PM

Best route from Heathrow to Hendon

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 08:41:58 on
Wed, 5 Nov 2008, Thunderbug remarked:
If you're here long enough and want easy online access, you can get a
T-Mobile 3G 'mobile broadband' PAYG USB modem for £50 and use it
anywhere for £2 per day, or £10 per 7 days, or £20 per 30 days. [2]

Or a "3" one for only £39 + £10 a month on PAYG.

http://threestore.three.co.uk/payg/?modem=1&id=1183

Anybody know of any similar services available in Paris?
--
David of Broadway
New York, NY, USA (currently in London, UK; soon to be in Paris, France)

Roland Perry November 19th 08 10:49 AM

Best route from Heathrow to Hendon

In message , at 00:12:14 on Mon, 17
Nov 2008, David of Broadway remarked:
Or a "3" one for only £39 + £10 a month on PAYG.
http://threestore.three.co.uk/payg/?modem=1&id=1183

Anybody know of any similar services available in Paris?

I don't know of one specifically (and "3" doesn't have a service in
France), but the first place I'd look would be Orange - who are France
Telecom's mobile arm, and the second place would be Vodafone.