London Banter

-   -   Interior of Tube / Trains (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/732-interior-tube-trains.html)

J. Public September 17th 03 06:03 PM

Interior of Tube / Trains

Hi All

Just out of interest, I was wondering if there were any photos / diagrams of
tube / train cab layouts, pointing out roughly what does what. Being a
regular user of both, I'd just be quite interested to see how the driver
actually makes the thing move!

Yours,

JP.

Martin S. September 17th 03 10:57 PM

Interior of Tube / Trains

Try http://www.trainweb.org/tubeprune/ or http://metadyne.tripod.com/.
Those sites have plenty of information on most aspects of the tube.

Fustanella September 18th 03 02:26 PM

Interior of Tube / Trains

what. Being a regular user of both, I'd just be quite interested to
see how the driver actually makes the thing move!

If you can make it to London's Transport Museum, they have simulators you
can drive.