Old September 17th 03, 06:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Interior of Tube / Trains

Hi All

Just out of interest, I was wondering if there were any photos / diagrams of
tube / train cab layouts, pointing out roughly what does what. Being a
regular user of both, I'd just be quite interested to see how the driver
actually makes the thing move!

Yours,

JP.

Old September 18th 03, 02:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

what. Being a regular user of both, I'd just be quite interested to
see how the driver actually makes the thing move!

If you can make it to London's Transport Museum, they have simulators you
can drive.