Old March 19th 09, 12:05 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london

Default Google puts (some of) Britain on the map

Now I can look at the Nourish And Flourish building whenever I want...
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...58307210031353

Old March 19th 09, 12:14 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london

"John Rowland" wrote in message

Now I can look at the Nourish And Flourish building whenever I want...
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...58307210031353

Is that you sitting in the chair opposite?

MaxB

Old March 19th 09, 12:24 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london

Batman55 wrote:
"John Rowland" wrote in
message ...

Now I can look at the Nourish And Flourish building whenever I
want...

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...58307210031353

Is that you sitting in the chair opposite?

In the dry, yes. In the rain I use Google Maps.

Old March 19th 09, 02:21 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london

"John Rowland" wrote in message
Batman55 wrote:
"John Rowland" wrote in
message ...

Now I can look at the Nourish And Flourish building whenever I
want...

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...58307210031353

Is that you sitting in the chair opposite?

In the dry, yes. In the rain I use Google Maps.

I've just spotted my lawn needs cutting - thank God for Google Maps!

MaxB

Old March 19th 09, 03:54 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london

Batman55 wrote:
"John Rowland" wrote in
message ...
Batman55 wrote:
"John Rowland" wrote in
message ...

Now I can look at the Nourish And Flourish building whenever I
want...

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...58307210031353

Is that you sitting in the chair opposite?

In the dry, yes. In the rain I use Google Maps.

I've just spotted my lawn needs cutting - thank God for Google Maps!

My elderly neighbour is pictured gardening... I can use this to narrow down
the time the picture was taken to within 14 hours of the day on 364 days of
the year.

Old March 20th 09, 10:46 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london

John Rowland wrote:

Batman55 wrote:
"John Rowland" wrote in
message ...
Batman55 wrote:
"John Rowland" wrote in
message ...

Now I can look at the Nourish And Flourish building whenever I
want...

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...w45U7rMFYMwIg&

cbp=12,205.01818431390188,,0,-10.658307210031353

Is that you sitting in the chair opposite?

In the dry, yes. In the rain I use Google Maps.

I've just spotted my lawn needs cutting - thank God for Google Maps!

My elderly neighbour is pictured gardening... I can use this to narrow down
the time the picture was taken to within 14 hours of the day on 364 days of
the year.

Hmm! nice figure,she looks good naked.

Bod
Old March 20th 09, 01:15 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Abo Abo is offline

John Rowland wrote:
Now I can look at the Nourish And Flourish building whenever I want...
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...58307210031353

Yeah, I earwigged this on the news this morning. Someone was complaining
that you can see into houses. They should keep it clean then
Old March 20th 09, 01:46 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london

wrote:

Hmm! nice figure,she looks good naked.

Hmm they seem to have blurred out the breasts on the beach between Nice
and Cannes. Not that I've looked, mind.
Old March 20th 09, 02:02 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...3,-0.201745&sp...

Yeah, I earwigged this on the news this morning. Someone was complaining
that you can see into houses. They should keep it clean then

If someone doesn't want something in their house seen by the public
they should pull the curtains or stop bitching.

B2003
Old March 20th 09, 02:07 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london

wrote in message
On Mar 20, 1:15 pm, Abo wrote:
John Rowland wrote:
Now I can look at the Nourish And Flourish building whenever I want...
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...3,-0.201745&sp...

Yeah, I earwigged this on the news this morning. Someone was complaining
that you can see into houses. They should keep it clean then

If someone doesn't want something in their house seen by the public
they should pull the curtains or stop bitching.

B2003

Lunchtime news says they have removed some pics because of faces NOT being
obscured. No mention of spring cleaning issues but I've been out with the
duster just in case they pass by again!

MaxB