Old March 27th 09, 07:08 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Default There are now more blacks in England than in some African countries,many of which are far larger than the UK.

There are now more blacks in England than in some African countries,
many of which are far larger than the UK. How far is England going to
sink before the people wake up and turn on the politicians
responsible?

The Taliban weather bunker busters, stealth bombers and tomahawk
cruise missiles and still they hold their ground, yet it seems all it
takes for the English to hand over their country is to be called names
like "racist" and they wither and yield their land, power and wealth.
What future England?

List of African countries by population:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._by_population

'Black British': http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_British

Britain: 1,727,000

Namibia 2,055,080
Botswana 1,815,508
Gambia 1,688,359
Guinea 1,472,780
Gabon 1,454,867
Mauritius 1,250,882
Swaziland 1,133,066
Comoros 711,417
Guinea 551,201
Djibouti 496,374
Cape Verde 423,613
Western Sahara 382,617

BNP Immigration policy: IMMIGRATION - time to say ENOUGH!

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be
an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years. To ensure
that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their
homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further
immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal
immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement
whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the
opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a
generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the
countries in question. We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’
schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will
also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are
either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

www.bnp.org.uk

Old March 28th 09, 08:33 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

List of African countries by population:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._by_population

[...]

Again, I find it amazing the BNP thinks this kind of stuff is a vote
winner. Theyve spent the last few years trying to convince people they
are an ordinary political party, all about standing up against big
business, the EU, criminals, vandals, political correctness and
crooked politicians. As long as noone looks at their policies theyll
be fine.

But then they post this kind of message and youll see what they are
all about - theyve got one issue - race. Theyre not bothered how a
person behaves, its their race thats important to them. You could be a
black teacher, nurse, engineer doesnt matter, in the BNP eyes your
still causing Britain to "sink" as this poster puts it. You could
have lived in Britain all your life as could your parents, yet the BNP
see you as African for some reason.

Anyway, onto the figures - to which most people would say "so what".
If you check the wikepedia article that the BNP quote, it gives the
figure of 658,500 Black Africans living in Britain, which is only more
than four of the countries on their list. Obviously checking the facts
would have made less of a headline.

There are 4.5 million white people living in South Africa, thats more
than some European countries like Croatia, Eire and Iceland. So does
that mean that whites are taking over South Africa

Also on the list theyve decided to leave off the 30 odd more populous
countries in Africa, to make it look like the number of Black people
in Britain exceeds most African countries.

Of course its pointless expecting the BNP to present any evidence, why
would they when their driving motivation is prejudice and racism.

Rob