Old October 9th 03, 10:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Millwall!

Okay you bunch of Facists (Millwall surpporters being the exception
and maybe Stan Godwin, one time aslef sectional three rep, but now
deposed by the dubious Terry Wilkinson, both being east London boys
and good railway men and potential Millwall surporters - though Wilkinson
is currently a Facist Chelsea surporter!).
Chris Barret has been tin-tacked, he may have been a ****-taking
skiver, but they didn't get him by their own "U+A" procedures, so local
Edgware road RMT rep Mark Harding has gauged feeling, and now
a ligit ballot is taking place, expect the H+C, Circle, and the Edgware rd/
Wimbledom branch to grind to a halt under the impact of industrial action.
And hopefully the whole of the Underground to be out in sympathy -
The Met and District at the very least won't be crossing picket lines -
you heard it here first, you bunch of facists - thou I am genuinely fond
of all you regular posters to this group - your heart is in the right
place.
If you want to to contribute any effort to avoiding this dispute -
Hilary or Erica, being the Train operations managers at Edgware rd
being the individual's to direct your concerns to!
Best Regards.
Bob.

Old October 9th 03, 10:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Incoherency is the bane of renting a flat from trade unionists
and their union, and sponsorship for a flat in Clapham, but
not being in the justified congestion charge zone for a two
jag-owning left-wing champagne Charlie from somewhere.
Millwall maybe the choice of the picket line, but we all
remember Bomber Harris from Morden, and though Godwin
is from Thamesmead, This does not rule out QPR, The Circle line
may not have a severely restricted service, and even if Temple
station should be closed forever, I hope this clarifies the situation.
God Bless Tony Blair, and contributions will not go unappreciated.
Thank you and God bless.

Old October 9th 03, 10:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london

oops, I am so incoherent, I forget to change the ID
to "John Prescott", but then that is keeping within the
spirit of two-jags, so I am sure you will forgive........
Now there is no need to check the IP address.
Take care and keep swigging!