Old October 9th 03, 11:09 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Default Is there anyone left???

"Al" wrote in message

Amnesiac wrote:

Ummm if I say Mornington Crescent now does that count?

Uk.local.london does not support that kind of talk, Mr Mnesiac. Nor does my
mother. Try uk.transport.london
--
Al

Exactly, how eloquent of you to point out this
vital champagne issue in our manifesto and God Bless
Peter Mendleson. Is that the issue and good night.
Finally, Alaistair Campbell may phone each of you tomorrow
morning in the mistaken belief he may have left his mobile
phone in your glove compartment, best you check with
defence secretary Geoff Hoon for the correct response you
should profer. My wife is not Elizabeth Taylor, but
thank you for your concerns. And wishing all of you who
are RMT and ASLEF members a prosperous new year.
The rest of you lurkers are notorious facists, so merry Xmas
to you all.