Old October 11th 03, 12:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New Series on ITV1 : Metroland

Thursday 16th October. 7:30pm

Race around the Underground.

Geoff Marshalls attempt to break the record for visiting all 275 London
Underground Stations.

Old October 11th 03, 02:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Race around the Underground.

Geoff Marshalls attempt to break the record for visiting all 275 London
Underground Stations.

Is this like the last series of 'The Tube'?
--
To reply direct, remove NOSPAM and replace with railwaysonline
For Train Information, The Latest News & Best photos around check out

Old October 12th 03, 02:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article , (Joe
Patrick) wrote:

Race around the Underground.

Geoff Marshalls attempt to break the record for visiting all 275
London Underground Stations.

Is this like the last series of 'The Tube'?

More to the point, will it be broadcast outside London?

--
Colin Rosenstiel
Old October 12th 03, 04:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article ,
Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article , (Joe
Patrick) wrote:

Race around the Underground.

Geoff Marshalls attempt to break the record for visiting all 275
London Underground Stations.

Is this like the last series of 'The Tube'?

More to the point, will it be broadcast outside London?

Why this question?
--

Michael Bell
Old October 12th 03, 08:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Colin Rosenstiel" wrote in message
In article , (Joe
Patrick) wrote:

Race around the Underground.

Geoff Marshalls attempt to break the record for visiting all 275
London Underground Stations.

Is this like the last series of 'The Tube'?

More to the point, will it be broadcast outside London?

--
Colin Rosenstiel

Metroland is nothing to do with the Underground as such. It's a Carlton
London documentary strand where film-makers are invited to make a program on
a local topic.

See:
http://www2.itv.com/carltonlondon/pr...page=dedicated

And no - it's a London region program, so you won't see it outside of the
ITV1 London region.

Colin

Old October 12th 03, 08:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article , Colin
writes

And no - it's a London region program, so you won't see it outside of the
ITV1 London region.

If you have Sky digi satellite you can receive Carlton ITV on one of the
extra channels - see add channels or similar on your EPG.
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this
Old October 19th 03, 02:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"IanB" wrote in message

well. I live in Hertfordshire and I saw it!
I don't know about Carlton, but the BBC tell me that
everyone south of Luton and east of Tring live in London,
hence their plugs for 94.9fm when I am in 3cr area.
Independence for the South East, I say...We do not live
in London despite what out local TV stations try to tell
us

Seconded. Out here in rural Buckinghamshire we get a ten minute burst from
Oxford within the BBC local news programme, then the rest comes from
Southampton and Portsmouth. Very relevant - I don't think!