Old October 22nd 03, 01:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
s c s c is offline

Default New Thameslink 2000 proposals?

Hi,

I've just noticed that there seems to be a new Thameslink 2000
microsite on the Network Rail website now. I'm sure it wasn't there
the last time I looked at it.

Anyway, they've got a map of the proposed Thameslink 2k network on
this site - but I'm sure this has been changed since I last looked at
this as well.

Didn't the 'original' proposals have all of the new services going
through London Bridge with only the existing Wimbledon services going
through Elephant and Castle?

Now, it seems, only the new Dartford routes would go through London
Bridge and all the other ones will now go via Elephant and Castle -
although this is hard to make out as the 'map' they've got on the site
isn't very clear.

The site itself is:
http://www.networkrail.co.uk/enginee.../tl2k/tl2k.htm

And the map itself is: