London Banter

-   -   Camden Town Travel Centre (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/952-camden-town-travel-centre.html)

simon October 31st 03 08:40 AM

Camden Town Travel Centre

Whilst looking for LU delays on Teletext (ITV3 - P164), I noticed a page
listing "Travel Information Centres".

I could picture most of them (Euston, Victoria, Liverpool St.), but Camden
Town was listed. Now I use that station everyday, surely they cannot mean
the LU ticketing area. Usually one window is only ever open, two members of
staff behind there are always rude.

Can someone tell me where the Travel Information Centre is ? Or is this a
case of "Transport Mis-information" (Previous thread) ?

John Rowland October 31st 03 08:48 AM

Camden Town Travel Centre

"simon" wrote in message

listing "Travel Information Centres".

Maybe they meant Camden Town *Hall* travel centre, which is opposite St
Pancras station.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Richard J. October 31st 03 09:02 AM

Camden Town Travel Centre

John Rowland wrote:
"simon" wrote in message

listing "Travel Information Centres".

Maybe they meant Camden Town *Hall* travel centre, which is opposite
St Pancras station.

Probably. The Teletext page actually says "Camden", not "Camden Town".
--
Richard J.

simon October 31st 03 09:27 AM

Camden Town Travel Centre

"Richard J." wrote in message
John Rowland wrote:
"simon" wrote in message

listing "Travel Information Centres".

Maybe they meant Camden Town *Hall* travel centre, which is opposite
St Pancras station.

Probably. The Teletext page actually says "Camden", not "Camden Town".
--

Yep your right, sorry my fault, I apologise

Simon