Old October 3rd 09, 08:20 AM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.transport.london

Default OT - When Boris Meet Dave

About Johnson and Cameron's Bullingdon Club days...

More4, 7th Oct at 21:00
More4, 8th Oct at 00:40

Old October 3rd 09, 08:48 AM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.transport.london
Col Col is offline

"Basil Jet" wrote in message

About Johnson and Cameron's Bullingdon Club days...

More4, 7th Oct at 21:00
More4, 8th Oct at 00:40

That will be interesting.
Haven't they always tried to distance themselves from the club's
more outrageous antics, claiming they were merely on the
periphary of the club?

Col

Old October 3rd 09, 10:16 AM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.transport.london

On Sat, 3 Oct 2009 09:48:06 +0100, "Col"
wrote:

"Basil Jet" wrote in message

About Johnson and Cameron's Bullingdon Club days...

More4, 7th Oct at 21:00
More4, 8th Oct at 00:40

That will be interesting.
Haven't they always tried to distance themselves from the club's
more outrageous antics, claiming they were merely on the
periphary of the club?

Col

That and making sure the photo of them with the other members couldn't
get printed anywhere, yes.
Old October 3rd 09, 02:01 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.transport.london
Col Col is offline

"Halmyre" wrote in message

I can find a picture of the Bullingham Club with George Osborne in it:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...04_468x285.jpg

but the Cameron one is remarkably absent from the net, and I'm pretty sure
it
used to be easily available.

Doncha just wanna slap their smug little faces?

Col

Old October 3rd 09, 02:21 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.transport.london

In article ,
says...

"Halmyre" wrote in message

I can find a picture of the Bullingham Club with George Osborne in it:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...04_468x285.jpg

but the Cameron one is remarkably absent from the net, and I'm pretty sure
it
used to be easily available.

Doncha just wanna slap their smug little faces?

Col

I had machine guns in mind, but I'll settle for that just now.

--
Halmyre

The more you know the less the better.
Old October 3rd 09, 03:28 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.transport.london

On 3 Oct, 15:21, Halmyre wrote:
In article ,
says...

"Halmyre" wrote in message
. ..

I can find a picture of the Bullingham Club with George Osborne in it:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...04_468x285.jpg

but the Cameron one is remarkably absent from the net, and I'm pretty sure
it
used to be easily available.

Doncha just wanna slap their smug little faces?

Col

I had machine guns in mind, but I'll settle for that just now.

--
Halmyre

The more you know the less the better.

And they'll be running the country in nine months time!

fr.
Old October 3rd 09, 03:38 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.transport.london

"Halmyre" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Halmyre" wrote in message

I can find a picture of the Bullingham Club with George Osborne in it:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...04_468x285.jpg

but the Cameron one is remarkably absent from the net, and I'm pretty
sure
it
used to be easily available.

Doncha just wanna slap their smug little faces?

Col

I had machine guns in mind, but I'll settle for that just now.

--
Halmyre

The more you know the less the better.

I should have thought by now that Guy Fawkes would be officially declared a
national hero. G

DW downunder

Old October 3rd 09, 04:52 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.transport.london

On Sat, 3 Oct 2009 14:42:39 +0100, Halmyre
wrote:

That and making sure the photo of them with the other members couldn't
get printed anywhere, yes.

I can find a picture of the Bullingham Club with George Osborne in it:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...04_468x285.jpg

but the Cameron one is remarkably absent from the net, and I'm pretty sure it
used to be easily available.

The copyright owners of the picture have forbidden it from being
reposduced anywhere. Curiously, they invoked their right to do so just
days before Labour were about to use it in a poster campaign...
allegedly.
Old October 3rd 09, 05:16 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.transport.london

wrote:

That and making sure the photo of them with the other members couldn't
get printed anywhere, yes.

I can find a picture of the Bullingham Club with George Osborne in it:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...04_468x285.jpg

but the Cameron one is remarkably absent from the net, and I'm pretty sure it
used to be easily available.

The copyright owners of the picture have forbidden it from being
reposduced anywhere. Curiously, they invoked their right to do so just
days before Labour were about to use it in a poster campaign...
allegedly.

I would have thought stopping a picture of yours being used by a
political party you don't support is a pretty good use of copyright law.
Stopping the Daily Mail using it is probably an even better cause

Someone once nicked something I'd written and put it on their
religious/political website. I got them to remove it as I didn't want to
be linked with their views, which were slightly towards the "nut job"
end of the spectrum.

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK

Updating "Digital Dave/Doris" Graham Harrison[_2_] London Transport 4 February 9th 11 07:39 PM
Ping Dave Arquati John Rowland London Transport 10 June 11th 07 06:46 AM
Is Dave unwell? Bob London Transport 1 June 8th 07 07:54 PM
Nice peice of meet Seanie O'Kilfoyle London Transport 0 August 7th 03 06:00 PM