London Banter

-   -   Hammersmith & City strike on 13 November (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/976-hammersmith-city-strike-13-november.html)

John November 30th 03 11:24 AM

Hammersmith & City strike on 13 November

In article , I@n
-uk writes
What happened to this. Did the union come to their senses and realise
they were on to a massive support loser with this one as far as the
travelling public were concerned?

It happened - the H&C was pretty well crippled in the morning with
infrequent trains between Edgware Road and Hammersmith, by the evening
more drivers had come in and the service was every ten mins to Moorgate.
Generally it didn't have a huge impact.
--
John Alexander,

Richard J. November 30th 03 11:27 AM

I@n wrote:
What happened to this. Did the union come to their senses and realise
they were on to a massive support loser with this one as far as the
travelling public were concerned?

It was just a 1-day strike, and they've now found a different excuse for
industrial action, so we probably won't hear any more about the squash
therapy case.
--
Richard J.