London Banter

-   -   What happened at Burnt Oak? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/990-what-happened-burnt-oak.html)

Helen Deborah Vecht November 11th 03 07:11 PM

What happened at Burnt Oak?

I got stuck on a bus outside Burnt Oak station at about 12.45 today.
There were several fire engines, ambulances, a rapid response paramedic
vehicle, police, an LUL Emergency vehicle and an emergency doctor.

What happened?

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.

Helen Deborah Vecht November 11th 03 08:04 PM

What happened at Burnt Oak?

Paul Weaver typed

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:11:39 +0000, Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:

I got stuck on a bus outside Burnt Oak station at about 12.45 today.
There were several fire engines, ambulances, a rapid response paramedic
vehicle, police, an LUL Emergency vehicle and an emergency doctor.

What happened?

A tree caught fire

To supply the local building suppliers - 'Burnt Oak Timber'...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.

Steve November 11th 03 09:20 PM

What happened at Burnt Oak?

On 11/11/03 8:44 pm, in article ,
"Paul Weaver" wrote:

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:11:39 +0000, Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:

I got stuck on a bus outside Burnt Oak station at about 12.45 today.
There were several fire engines, ambulances, a rapid response paramedic
vehicle, police, an LUL Emergency vehicle and an emergency doctor.

What happened?

A tree caught fire

A common occurrence?

Greg Hennessy November 11th 03 09:55 PM

What happened at Burnt Oak?

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 22:20:50 GMT, Steve wrote:

I got stuck on a bus outside Burnt Oak station at about 12.45 today.
There were several fire engines, ambulances, a rapid response paramedic
vehicle, police, an LUL Emergency vehicle and an emergency doctor.

What happened?

A tree caught fire

A common occurrence?

Given the scum what lives around Burnt Oak anything is possible.

greg

--
$ReplyAddress =~ s#\@.*$##; # Delete everything after the '@'
The Following is a true story.....

Helen Deborah Vecht November 11th 03 10:06 PM

What happened at Burnt Oak?

Greg Hennessy typed

Given the scum what lives around Burnt Oak anything is possible.

Thanks. I live within half a mile...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.

Greg Hennessy November 11th 03 11:16 PM

What happened at Burnt Oak?

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 23:06:49 GMT, Helen Deborah Vecht
wrote:

Greg Hennessy typed

Given the scum what lives around Burnt Oak anything is possible.

Thanks. I live within half a mile...

No disrespect, I spent a decade living in the locality and its gone to hell
in a handbasket.

greg

Nick Cooper 625 November 12th 03 10:17 AM

What happened at Burnt Oak?

Greg Hennessy wrote in message . ..
On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 23:06:49 GMT, Helen Deborah Vecht
wrote:

Greg Hennessy typed

Given the scum what lives around Burnt Oak anything is possible.

Thanks. I live within half a mile...

No disrespect, I spent a decade living in the locality and its gone to hell
in a handbasket.

You sound like a 'Daily Mail' editorial, Greg....

Greg Hennessy November 12th 03 05:56 PM

What happened at Burnt Oak?

On 12 Nov 2003 03:17:27 -0800, (Nick
Cooper 625) wrote:

No disrespect, I spent a decade living in the locality and its gone to hell
in a handbasket.

You sound like a 'Daily Mail' editorial, Greg....

Unless you've lived there you cannot comment.

greg