Old November 11th 03, 07:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default What happened at Burnt Oak?

I got stuck on a bus outside Burnt Oak station at about 12.45 today.
There were several fire engines, ambulances, a rapid response paramedic
vehicle, police, an LUL Emergency vehicle and an emergency doctor.

What happened?

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.

Old November 11th 03, 08:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Paul Weaver typed

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:11:39 +0000, Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:

I got stuck on a bus outside Burnt Oak station at about 12.45 today.
There were several fire engines, ambulances, a rapid response paramedic
vehicle, police, an LUL Emergency vehicle and an emergency doctor.

What happened?

A tree caught fire

To supply the local building suppliers - 'Burnt Oak Timber'...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.

Old November 11th 03, 09:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 22:20:50 GMT, Steve wrote:

I got stuck on a bus outside Burnt Oak station at about 12.45 today.
There were several fire engines, ambulances, a rapid response paramedic
vehicle, police, an LUL Emergency vehicle and an emergency doctor.

What happened?

A tree caught fire

A common occurrence?

Given the scum what lives around Burnt Oak anything is possible.

greg

--
$ReplyAddress =~ s#\@.*$##; # Delete everything after the '@'
The Following is a true story.....
Old November 11th 03, 10:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Greg Hennessy typed

Given the scum what lives around Burnt Oak anything is possible.

Thanks. I live within half a mile...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.
Old November 11th 03, 11:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 23:06:49 GMT, Helen Deborah Vecht
wrote:

Greg Hennessy typed

Given the scum what lives around Burnt Oak anything is possible.

Thanks. I live within half a mile...

No disrespect, I spent a decade living in the locality and its gone to hell
in a handbasket.

greg

Old November 12th 03, 10:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Greg Hennessy wrote in message . ..
On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 23:06:49 GMT, Helen Deborah Vecht
wrote:

Greg Hennessy typed

Given the scum what lives around Burnt Oak anything is possible.

Thanks. I live within half a mile...

No disrespect, I spent a decade living in the locality and its gone to hell
in a handbasket.

You sound like a 'Daily Mail' editorial, Greg....