Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 18th 09, 11:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster PAYG on National Rail from 02.01.10 : A fare question.

On 17 Nov, 11:47, "Paul Scott" wrote:
wrote in message

On 14 Nov, 13:17, Uncle-C wrote:

Journey in question is West Ruislip to Wembley Stadium on Chiltern
Railways. Currently the fare for this journey is £1.10 Off Peak, the
same as a Z6-Z4 Off Peak LU/TFL journey. I've had a read of some
documents and in the New Year this trip will be priced under a "Train
Company ( National Rail)" set of fares resulting in a new fare of
£1.70 - this seems a staggering percentage increase. I guess there
will be similar increases in fares on other existing Oyster NR routes
to compensate for Oyster PAYG going network wide ?

uc
The Mayoral document is confusing
Page 17
It excludes Northolt Park and the sudburies from from TFL Charges by
omiting the O
I dont think this is true

That isn't the purpose of that table. It lists the stations where the
'higher entry charge' applies, as under the current system.

That is not quite the same as 'NR fares apply' from this station.

Paul S

Thanks
I guess this means un unresolved PAYG is £5.00 instead of £4.00

HTH