Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Michael Gamer
Forum: London Transport January 14th 04, 09:25 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Michael Gamer
'Dirtiest' tube line (air quality)

"Fossil" wrote in message ...
My vote has to be the Northern Line, every time I travel on that line I
always have black 'dirt'...
Forum: London Transport December 19th 03, 07:30 AM
Replies: 56
Posted By Michael Gamer
Signs at St. James' Park

That's what the original Johnston apostrophes look like.
snip

Sorry, I know what both the Johnston and New Johnston typefaces (and
the apostrophe's) look like... this is most...
Forum: London Transport December 15th 03, 01:23 PM
Replies: 56
Posted By Michael Gamer
Signs at St. James' Park

(Michael Gamer) wrote the following...
Forum: London Transport December 8th 03, 03:32 PM
Replies: 56
Posted By Michael Gamer
Signs at St. James' Park

"Richard J." wrote in message ...
Why are some signs at St. James' Park spelled St. James's Park and
Forum: London Transport November 21st 03, 09:05 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Michael Gamer
Renewing tickets, P22 tube font

"J. Public" wrote in message On another note, I noticed a while ago that the P22 tube font has
square commas, full stops, apostrophes etc instead of the tilted square
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump