Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: chris harrison
Forum: London Transport August 24th 04, 12:22 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By chris harrison
Buy tickets on the train?

Steve Peake wrote:
That depends if your station is part of a penalty fares scheme or not.
Mine isn't , I often don't buy a ticket (not helped by the
it-crawled-from-the-80s ticket machines SWT...
Forum: London Transport August 12th 04, 08:55 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By chris harrison
Oyster anomaly

Chris wrote:

In other words the Oyster is still charged for a journey when it is
rejected as not valid! Something wrong here.

RTFM
1. The Oystercard recorded you entering the tube...
Forum: London Transport July 14th 04, 04:06 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By chris harrison
Platform Tickets

JB wrote:

Anyone anything good to say about Oyster ?

--
Edward Cowling - London - UK

Forum: London Transport November 26th 03, 09:11 AM
Replies: 27
Posted By chris harrison
Legal challenges and congestion charging for 30 second journeyleaving zone?

Nick wrote:

In principle I've been agreeing with the congestion charge, but that
was until I was caught in this trap. On an evening and outside zone
hours I would like to drive to my g/f's...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump