Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steph Davies
Forum: London Transport February 26th 04, 08:36 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Steph Davies
Stansted Express Train - Express ride to a missed flight

Morning flight from Standsted to Rome leaves early (8am), so I got one
of the...
Forum: London Transport February 26th 04, 08:17 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Steph Davies
Oyster in South London is rubbish

Forum: London Transport February 26th 04, 07:58 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Steph Davies
Topping-up pre-pay at newsagents' terminals

K wrote in message ...
On 24 Feb 2004 05:00:46 -0800, (Steph Davies)

I suspect it is...
Forum: London Transport February 24th 04, 12:00 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Steph Davies
Topping-up pre-pay at newsagents' terminals

Is this possible?

I went into a newsagent last night and tried to put £1 on my Oyster
pre-pay.

He didn't seem to understand and all he wanted to do was sell me a bus
pass. Luckily I managed to...
Forum: London Transport February 13th 04, 12:41 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Steph Davies
Oyster for out-of-Londoners

In ,
Jason ...
Forum: London Transport February 4th 04, 11:02 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Steph Davies
Oyster bus pre-pay - working for me

For the past week or so, Oyster pre-pay has worked on every bus I've
tried it with. The reader light goes from amber to green, 70p is
deducted from the credit on the card and the remaining balance...
Forum: London Transport February 2nd 04, 08:53 AM
Replies: 44
Posted By Steph Davies
Save the 73 Routemaster!!!!

(Aidan Stanger) wrote in message ...

[talking about Routemasters]

'Tis really a case of how you use them. I think the best way...
Forum: London Transport January 11th 04, 02:43 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Steph Davies
How does Oyster prepay charge......

Recent [TfL Board Minutes] agendas have included draft business
plans, bus strategic...
Forum: London Transport January 11th 04, 02:21 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Steph Davies
CORRECTED: Oystercard helpline - *geographic* equivalent?

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote in message ...
(Steph Davies)typed

I'm looking for a *geographic* equivalent...
Forum: London Transport January 9th 04, 05:28 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Steph Davies
CORRECTED: Oystercard helpline - *geographic* equivalent?

I'm looking for a *geographic* equivalent of 0845 330 9876.

If they are going to keep me on hold for hours at a time I don't want
to pay for the privilege!

TIA,
Steph

PS apologies for double-post,...
Forum: London Transport January 9th 04, 05:23 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Steph Davies
Oystercard helpline - non-geographic equivalent?

I'm looking for a non-geographic equivalent of 0845 330 9876.

Forum: London Transport January 9th 04, 11:39 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Steph Davies
Morden via the Bank

Bob Adams wrote in message news:
I'm not sure what impresses me the most. Your signal spotting or the
fact that you can post whilst in a Northern Line tunnel?

Clive...
Forum: London Transport January 7th 04, 11:16 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Steph Davies
Oyster - the online-bought top-up problem solved

TfL are very fond of telilng us that we can top up our cards online at
anytime. True, and great if you live on the tube.

Not so good if you don't.

Here's an idea for a workaround though, which...
Forum: London Transport November 28th 03, 09:11 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Steph Davies
Bendy buses - speed of boarding

I know a few other people have mentioned this, but once we're into the
New Year with flat £1 pre-pay cash fares everywhere, there are going
to be many more people using 70p Saver tickets on bendy...
Forum: London Transport November 28th 03, 09:06 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Steph Davies
Safety of Bendy buses vs double deckers

Robin May wrote in message ...
What are the safety implications of bendy buses? I've heard the stories
about...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Forum Jump