Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jim Brittin
Forum: London Transport October 15th 04, 11:17 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By Jim Brittin
The "tube hat" case

In article ,
says...
Jim Brittin wrote:
In article ,
says...
Forum: London Transport October 15th 04, 11:14 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Jim Brittin
Pre'38's

In article ,
says...
Used to travel on them on the Northern City Line, which ran Finsbury Park to
Moorgate (tunnels...
Forum: London Transport October 15th 04, 10:54 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By Jim Brittin
The "tube hat" case

In article ,
says...
In message , Nick Cooper
Forum: London Transport September 30th 04, 09:07 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Jim Brittin
Arriva fare information ???

In article ,
says...
Why can't I find any specific fare information for Arriva buses?

Not sure.

Forum: London Transport September 19th 04, 09:32 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Jim Brittin
Temilology: 'the tube'

In article ,
says...

Date: 12/09/2004 19:35 GMT

Has anyone an earlier date than 1900...
Forum: London Transport August 31st 04, 02:12 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Jim Brittin
Farringdon Tickets

In article ,
says...
On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 08:48:08 GMT, "SJCWHUK"

Could it be...
Forum: London Transport August 27th 04, 10:42 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Jim Brittin
Farringdon Tickets

I occasionally travel from London to St Albans and back on a Saturday.
Having a Freedom Pass, I normally purchase in advance a Boundary Zone 6
to St Albans day return with a Senior Citizen Card...
Forum: London Transport July 5th 04, 12:55 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Jim Brittin
Qualifications necessary to become a station rank taxi driver

In article ,
says...

Forum: London Transport June 1st 04, 09:42 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Jim Brittin
Mystery station

This was a goods depot known locally as "The Tilbury" which was
demolished in the 70's. I don't know when exactly but it was still
operating in 1972. For an anecdote concerning it see
Forum: London Transport June 1st 04, 09:38 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Jim Brittin
Mystery station

In article ,
says...
I have some old OS maps of London and on one of them there is what looks
like a terminus...
Forum: London Transport May 2nd 04, 08:46 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By Jim Brittin
TfL cycling (on-yer-bike posters) spot-the-problem quiz

In article ,
says...

The pie & mash shop says "Traditional Since 189x" (the x is obscured by
the cyclist). That may mean...
Forum: London Transport February 28th 04, 12:51 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Jim Brittin
Lights and lines outside Holborn (Central Eastbound)

In article ,
says...
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know what the lights and the apparent changeover of tracks
is about...
Forum: London Transport January 31st 04, 11:47 PM
Replies: 57
Posted By Jim Brittin
graffiti

In article ,
says...

Forum: London Transport January 23rd 04, 11:53 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Jim Brittin
More from old A-Z

In article ,
says...
In message ,
CharlesPottins writes
From...
Forum: London Transport January 13th 04, 02:04 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Jim Brittin
Walford - Does anybody leave the square?

In article ,
says...
CharlesPottins wrote:

Trams? Viaduct? Sure someone has not confused Corrie with...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Forum Jump