Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PS
Forum: London Transport February 29th 04, 09:45 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By PS
Abandoned LU stations' travelcard zones?

So does that mean travelcards were unable to be used on such stations in
those days? Moreover, did all stations now in zone 6 or A-D suffer from
such inconvenience?

Gol someone@somewhere wrote in...
Forum: London Transport February 28th 04, 04:26 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By PS
Abandoned LU stations' travelcard zones?

Hi there, I'd like to ask a curious question:

What travelcard zone does some of the abandoned Underground
branches (e.g. Ongar branch of Central line) belongs to, if they have
ever been included to...
Forum: London Transport February 6th 04, 05:10 PM
Replies: 81
Posted By PS
Fatality at Balham?

Funny though, the night just before or just after this incident (should be
the same
day if converted to GMT) I was dreaming that "I was dreaming at New Cross Gate with one of my friends"...
Forum: London Transport January 21st 04, 11:21 AM
Replies: 24
Posted By PS
Northern Line worry

Dave Arquati wrote in...
Forum: London Transport January 19th 04, 03:08 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By PS
Northern Line worry

Just a passer-by curious Hong-Konger's words:

I am always curious about why there's no lines like "Hyper Outer Circle"
nowadays. Maybe linking up Finchley, Hendon, Neasden and reaching
Willesden...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump