Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Neill Wood
Forum: London Transport November 15th 04, 09:02 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Neill Wood
Possible Advert

"Nick H (UK)" wrote in message ...
Sarah wrote:
We are looking for 20 regular London Bus, Train and Tube users to
trial a new ...
Forum: London Transport November 2nd 04, 08:47 AM
Replies: 45
Posted By Neill Wood
Trivia: Hook Underpass (Ace of Spades)

Forum: London Transport November 1st 04, 11:34 AM
Replies: 45
Posted By Neill Wood
Trivia: Hook Underpass (Ace of Spades)

This is vague, but I remember reading something once that the Ace of
Spades was popular with flying types in the 1930's and some used to
fly there. Presumably there was some clear area nearby for...
Forum: London Transport October 5th 04, 03:52 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Neill Wood
Heathrow operating Hours

I recently flew from LHR, on the way up the taxi driver...
Forum: London Transport September 1st 04, 08:49 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By Neill Wood
Oystercard picked from pocket

A thought has occured to me while reading this thread. People get on
buses and swipe their Oyster cards without removing them from the
wallet. Is there any indictation apart from the bleep to the...
Forum: London Transport July 16th 04, 09:36 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By Neill Wood
Famous people on UK railway stations

Saw 2 of the actors who play footballers from Sky One's Dream Team (don't
know their names...
Forum: London Transport May 4th 04, 01:44 PM
Replies: 49
Posted By Neill Wood
Kingsway Tram Subway open to the general public

In message , Nick Pedley
Forum: London Transport February 5th 04, 07:55 AM
Replies: 29
Posted By Neill Wood
Command Crisis - BB2 Tue 3 Feb 21.30

I used to read the Daily Express, but then I realised that if I just printed
out a piece of...
Forum: London Transport February 4th 04, 08:28 AM
Replies: 29
Posted By Neill Wood
Command Crisis - BB2 Tue 3 Feb 21.30

Richard Lamont wrote in message ...

"Three people ar...
Forum: London Transport February 2nd 04, 12:38 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By Neill Wood
Command Crisis - BB2 Tue 3 Feb 21.30

Presumably scripted by the same people who come up with
Eastenders/Casualty/Holby City

"Ishmael Sayle III" wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Forum Jump