Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lawrence Myers
Forum: London Transport February 23rd 04, 09:01 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Whatever happened to the Mill Hill East extension?

Boltar wrote:
I remember a few years back there was talk of the line from MHE being
extended to Copthall Stadium. Mind you , this has been put forward
plenty of times in the past. Was this just...
Forum: London Transport February 21st 04, 10:46 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Train-numbers on the LU

Thomas Crame wrote:
Lars Elmvang wrote in message
Hi all

I am trying to find out which numbers go...
Forum: London Transport February 21st 04, 10:43 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Train-numbers on the LU

Peter Smyth wrote:

The circle and H&C have a shared number series, I...
Forum: London Transport February 3rd 04, 07:24 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Unresolved journey - how?

Anon wrote:
If you take your oyster to a ticket office they can interrogate it
and give you a print out of the last ten journeys. The journey that
was unresolved may still be on there.
I am...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump