Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: James Penton
Forum: London Transport December 16th 06, 05:12 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By James Penton
Zone changes

I was at Chigwell earlier today and saw a poster stating that the station
would be moving to zone 4 from 2nd January 2007 (it's currently in zone 5).
This is the first I've heard of this, and...
Forum: London Transport April 22nd 05, 03:02 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By James Penton
Tramlink at Wimbledon

I caught Tramlink from Wimbledon to Wellesley Road yesterday - I have a
monthly discount bus pass on Oyster which covers me for this. I touched
in my Oyster on the gates at Wimbledon and out again on...
Forum: London Transport September 15th 04, 09:23 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By James Penton
Oyster photocard??

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 18:03:11 +0100, "James Penton"

Forum: London Transport September 10th 04, 05:03 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By James Penton
Oyster photocard??

I've just applied for my new Student Photocard. On the application form
it says 'During 2004-2005 some students will be issued with an Oyster
photocard'. I read that as a combined Oyster and...
Forum: London Transport September 10th 04, 04:52 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By James Penton
Letters at bus stops

"Jonn Elledge" wrote in message
Our local stops have recently received letters. Those round the
Bricklayer's
Arms roundabout...
Forum: London Transport September 6th 04, 10:48 PM
Replies: 79
Posted By James Penton
Sad day for London and farewell to faithful friends

"Adrian" wrote in message

From what I've read, the Wright Eclipse Gemini seems to be
considered
one...
Forum: London Transport September 5th 04, 10:28 PM
Replies: 79
Posted By James Penton
Sad day for London and farewell to faithful friends

"Mait001" wrote in message
Seriously, name one good thing about routemasters. Go on, just one.

I'll give you ten:

If I...
Forum: London Transport August 26th 04, 01:25 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By James Penton
New London floating cruise terminal

Hang on. Will they fit under the QE2 bridge? Possibly, since this was
designed...
Forum: London Transport June 17th 04, 01:59 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By James Penton
Uxbridge 100 - 1938TS trip

I haven't seen anything about this on the group, so I thought some
people might appreciate a pointer! I picked up a leaflet from
Rickmansworth on Tuesday entitled '100 years of service to...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump