Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fred Finisterre
Forum: London Transport July 12th 05, 06:14 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Fred Finisterre
Street Map showing tube lines?

Let me know if you want it; all Tube lines are shown in their
traditional colours.

Yes, please. My email address is a real one.

Cheers,

Fred.
Forum: London Transport July 12th 05, 05:36 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Fred Finisterre
Street Map showing tube lines?

Yes, please. My email address is a real one.

Thanks to Helen, I've figured out I'm 80-100 yards from the Victoria line.
It surprises me I can hear it as if it's right under my...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 05, 09:12 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By Fred Finisterre
Street Map showing tube lines?

Hi,

Are there any maps anywhere which show where the tube lines (not just the
stations) are in relation to the streets. I have a line under my house, and
I'd like to figure out exactly what it...
Forum: London Transport June 21st 04, 04:36 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Fred Finisterre
Chelsea - Camden Coach hire for a couple of hours on 4th July

Hi,

Need to hire a coach to transport approx 40 people from Chelsea registry
office to Camden on Sunday 4th July.

Any suggestions for who to use - we're not made of money.

Thanks,

Fred.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump