Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Anonymouse
Forum: London Transport October 16th 04, 10:27 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Anonymouse
Abused by a van driver

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on a strange incident
that happened to me today.

I was walking along a road near East Croydon station this afternoon at
about 3:30pm. At a...
Forum: London Transport October 12th 04, 06:55 PM
Replies: 56
Posted By Anonymouse
Buses blocking the road

Nick H (UK) wrote:
Anonymouse wrote:
SNIPPED

From personal experience, I would put it as
punish-the-few-for-the-sins-of-the-majority. There is something quite
scary about the way...
Forum: London Transport October 12th 04, 06:41 PM
Replies: 56
Posted By Anonymouse
Buses blocking the road

Nick H (UK) wrote:

Anonymouse wrote:

Nick H (UK) wrote:

SNIPPED

Forum: London Transport October 10th 04, 02:55 PM
Replies: 56
Posted By Anonymouse
Buses blocking the road

Martin Underwood wrote:
"Anonymouse" wrote in message

The cause of the filling in of...
Forum: London Transport October 10th 04, 12:28 PM
Replies: 56
Posted By Anonymouse
Buses blocking the road

Nick H (UK) wrote:
Matthew Church wrote:

Amongst all the mayhem of boxes, zig-zags, bumps, chicanes, lights and
bollards there seems to be a new phenomena in South London - buses
being...
Forum: London Transport September 12th 04, 09:43 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By Anonymouse
Taxi complaint - how do I make one?

The Only Living Boy wrote:

On the subject of tipping, why is it that most Australians *never* give
a tip, even after the driver has gone...
Forum: London Transport September 5th 04, 09:37 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Anonymouse
Buying a zones 123456ABCD travelcard

Phil Richards wrote:
On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 19:51:05 +0100 Anonymouse
said...

Thanks for the reply. It seems like a stupid situation, particularly as
LT...
Forum: London Transport September 5th 04, 08:34 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Anonymouse
Buying a zones 123456ABCD travelcard

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
Anonymouse typed

To make my journey, I bought a Croydon to London single for £3.60, and
the zone 1-D weekend travelcard from a...
Forum: London Transport September 5th 04, 06:51 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Anonymouse
Buying a zones 123456ABCD travelcard

Barry Salter wrote:
On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 15:10:30 +0100, Anonymouse
wrote:

I have a couple of questions:

- Is it correct that a national rail station...
Forum: London Transport September 5th 04, 02:10 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Anonymouse
Buying a zones 123456ABCD travelcard

Hi all,

This weekend, I needed to travel from Croydon to Amersham, going on
Saturday and coming back on Sunday. I have made this journey a number of
times before, usually buying single tickets for...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Forum Jump