Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mitdish
Forum: London Transport April 4th 11, 02:16 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By Mitdish
Transport policy in the 1960s

On Apr 3, 7:26*pm, Tom Anderson wrote:
On Sun, 3 Apr 2011, 1506 wrote:
On Mar 28, 10:57 am, Robin9 wrote:

In my opinion a...
Forum: London Transport October 26th 10, 09:05 AM
Replies: 47
Posted By Mitdish
**** on the tracks

On 26 Oct, 09:48, wrote:
On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 18:27:59 +0100

So, do we remove the bogs altogether, cut train...
Forum: London Transport February 8th 10, 05:07 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Mitdish
Travelling Outside Zones on Travelcard

On 7 Feb, 16:41, "Peter Smyth" wrote:

Looks like there are still some anomalies when going from one side of
London to the other.

CDR West Drayton - Brentwood...
Forum: London Transport December 8th 04, 04:40 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Mitdish
Direct phone numbers to WAGN stations

From: Rupert Goodwins
Date: 08/12/2004 02:13 GMT

As far as I know, no railway station has a public telephone number any
more. I tried to get Plymouth...
Forum: London Transport November 30th 04, 06:31 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Mitdish
London's Trolleybuses

From: David Bradley
Date: 28/11/2004 18:24 GMT

Hello,

My web site on London's Trolleybuses www.trolleybus.net has being
going for five years now and now some of the...
Forum: London Transport November 25th 04, 05:54 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Mitdish
Infants.

From: (Chris)
Date: 24/11/2004 19:53 GMT

I should also point out that it can be cheaper to pay for the child even if

they are under 5 if you get a family travelcard....
Forum: London Transport September 9th 04, 09:04 PM
Replies: 103
Posted By Mitdish
Routemaster lament

From: (Boltar)
Date: 08/09/2004 16:52 GMT

And a modern double decker weights 11 or 12 tons. You have to wonder where
that extra 3 or 4 tons of flab was needed. As for...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump