Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tim
Forum: London Transport January 21st 05, 03:03 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Tim
Quick Oyster Question

Jason wrote:
Don't think so - only Pre-Pay, and Period Travelcards (7 days and
longer) to my knowledge.

There must be some reason why they haven't done it. I suspect because
to order...
Forum: London Transport November 5th 04, 11:46 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Tim
Oyster?

Clive Coleman wrote:
As someone who lives 350 miles from the capital, but visits about four
times a year and find it inconvenient to go looking for a newsagent that
sales travel cards, is it...
Forum: London Transport October 20th 04, 05:35 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Tim
Oyster and no capping

From the oystercard.com site

"We are looking at ‘capping’ the maximum amount you will pay in any one
day but have no firm details or a planned introduction date at present."

Given this, do you...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump