Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dave F
Forum: London Transport July 19th 05, 08:57 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By dave F
9/11 - 7/7

David wrote in message

Is every bomb incident now going to be referred to by its date?
Referring to New Yorks as 9/11 (why...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 05, 10:33 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By dave F
bombers use Luton

according to recent reports it seems the bombers gathered at Luton Railway
station on the morning of the blasts and boarded a train.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure Thameslink was suffering...
Forum: London Transport July 11th 05, 09:22 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By dave F
London Blasts - Look for ONE culprit!

Ed Lake wrote in message
Everything I've seen says the London blasts could have been the work of
a lone terrorist.

He could have...
Forum: London Transport July 11th 05, 09:21 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By dave F
I C E

http://www.eastanglianambulance.com/content/ice/default.asp

Following the disaster in London . . .

East Anglian Ambulance Service have launched a national "In case of
Emergency ( ICE ) "...
Forum: London Transport July 11th 05, 09:09 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By dave F
location of the bombs?

I got home on Thursday just as the press conference started. I was not
impressed by Tom Otoole's...
Forum: London Transport July 11th 05, 08:30 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By dave F
location of the bombs?

In article , dave F
Forum: London Transport July 10th 05, 10:08 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By dave F
location of the bombs?

I'm pretty sure everyone has got a theory on the recent bombing but I'm just
wondering if there is a pattern and maybe someone can confirm if the
following could be true.

I understand the bomb...
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 09:01 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By dave F
Strange crash: Archway Road under the bridge

Did anyone see that crumbled car situated in the bus lane just under the
bridge along the Archway Road northbound?

What the hell happened?!
Forum: London Transport December 19th 04, 10:07 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By dave F
Alert! Terrorists will blow up London with black powder !!!

In article , dave F
Forum: London Transport December 18th 04, 08:44 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By dave F
Alert! Terrorists will blow up London with black powder !!!

They have collected 10 tons of black powder and want to blow up...
Forum: London Transport October 25th 04, 10:16 PM
Replies: 31
Posted By dave F
Livingstone's latest wheeze

Forum: London Transport October 24th 04, 07:10 PM
Replies: 31
Posted By dave F
Livingstone's latest wheeze

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:00:30 +0100, "John Rowland"
Forum: London Transport October 24th 04, 07:06 PM
Replies: 31
Posted By dave F
Livingstone's latest wheeze

John Rowland wrote in message
Apparently Livingstone wants to fit GPS-controlled speed limiters to buses
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Forum Jump