Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mark Annand
Forum: London Transport April 10th 08, 06:37 PM
Replies: 132
Posted By Mark Annand
Lords Cricket Ground disused tunnel

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/cricket/article3716497.ece

"The tunnel, which was part of the Marylebone to Aylesbury train line ..."

Cough.
Forum: London Transport June 5th 07, 09:03 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By Mark Annand
Does anyone know where Ranelagh Bridge is?

Mr Thant wrote:
Googling was of no help, nor was my trusty London Atlas. I think it is
one of the bridges that crosses the line out of...
Forum: London Transport January 22nd 06, 08:54 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By Mark Annand
Verney Junction diversion (Actually a Claydon LNE / Calvert diversion!)

Ronnie Clark wrote:

These photos, taken on May 14th 2005, show the area of Calvert as it is in
recent times:
http://www.blugman.freeserve.co.uk/calvert1.jpg
Forum: London Transport November 11th 04, 11:38 PM
Replies: 43
Posted By Mark Annand
What is the oldest object or construction in the world...

PRAR wrote:

The park is called Betts Park.

Here's a web site with a blow by blow account of the route of the canal
at the present day.

http://www.canalsguide.co.uk/croydon/bhd-spbr.html
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump