Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Keith Spink
Forum: London Transport April 5th 05, 07:48 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Keith Spink
Last Slam-Doors on SR

There are probably still one or two Horsham via Redhill services that are
slammers as well.

The 08:30 (M-F) from London Bridge to Horsham is still a slammer......

Keith Spink
InfoTransport...
Forum: London Transport April 4th 05, 10:48 PM
Replies: 78
Posted By Keith Spink
Fantasy bus routes

"Matt Ashby" wrote in message

I would reinstate the 726 to run its original
complete...
Forum: London Transport March 29th 05, 11:54 PM
Replies: 78
Posted By Keith Spink
Fantasy bus routes

"E. Zackatackali" wrote in message
If you had the power to add/change/remove bus routes, what would you do?

I would reinstate the...
Forum: London Transport February 10th 05, 10:59 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Keith Spink
New Cross service (SE Trains)

Don't get me started on the "six trains an hour"...on Sundays, there
are six trains an...
Forum: London Transport November 20th 04, 12:33 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Keith Spink
Ebbsfleet vs Northfleet

Hopefully if they ever build Crossrail we might get a link from Dartford
Ebbsfleet.

AIUI Crossrail intend to call their terminus Ebbsfleet Crossrail. The bad
news is that the...
Forum: London Transport November 20th 04, 02:18 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Keith Spink
Ebbsfleet vs Northfleet

Same for people in neighbouring Bexley borough to the west - easy
reach of Dartford and North Kent line from existing stations, but looks
like
there'll be no easy reach of Dartford Int'l =...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump