Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: A H
Forum: London Transport May 17th 05, 08:46 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By A H
(WA) Great Northern & City

wrote in message

Incidentally Argyle Street station on the Glasgow suburban network is
underground,...
Forum: London Transport January 21st 05, 10:10 PM
Replies: 136
Posted By A H
London supremacy

"Michael Bell" wrote in message
[snip]

Looking at that now, 15 million is probably a bit of an...
Forum: London Transport January 20th 05, 10:07 PM
Replies: 136
Posted By A H
London supremacy (was London or Not ....

In article , Michael Bell
Forum: London Transport January 20th 05, 08:03 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By A H
Mobiles on the Tube

wrote in message
Are there any current plans to implement mobile phone services on the
London Underground?

Forum: London Transport January 20th 05, 07:53 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By A H
Frequent service maps...

"Nick" wrote in message

Tom...
Forum: London Transport January 13th 05, 06:28 PM
Replies: 136
Posted By A H
London or Not (try to cross-post to uk.transport.kent ??)

"Nick" wrote in message

What I...
Forum: London Transport January 12th 05, 01:15 PM
Replies: 136

"Tony Wilson" a@a wrote in message

Forum: London Transport January 4th 05, 06:54 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By A H
New Vauxhall bus station/'interchange'

"Dave Arquati" wrote in message
Is it just me or does anyone else think this expensive new 'bus station'
doesn't live up...
Forum: London Transport January 4th 05, 06:39 PM
Replies: 211
Posted By A H
'0207 008 0000'

"Richard" wrote in message
On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 08:49:10 GMT, John Youles mines.a.pint@localhost
Ofcom...
Forum: London Transport January 4th 05, 06:36 PM
Replies: 211
Posted By A H
'0207 008 0000'

"Richard" wrote in message
On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 14:15:37 GMT, John Youles mines.a.pint@localhost
In...
Forum: London Transport December 26th 04, 06:10 PM
Replies: 47
Posted By A H
Next Stop information

"Mrs Redboots" ...
Forum: London Transport December 26th 04, 06:07 PM
Replies: 211
Posted By A H
'0207 008 0000'

All day long the lazy journalists of the UK media have been giving out the
emergency telephone number for the SE Asia earthquake and subsequent tidal
waves in the format:

'0207 008 0000'

BBC News...
Forum: London Transport December 22nd 04, 07:25 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By A H
New Vauxhall bus station/'interchange'

Is it just me or does anyone else think this expensive new 'bus station'
doesn't live up the hype made during the planning stages?

I now find I have to walk from one end to the other when alighting...
Forum: London Transport December 3rd 04, 09:46 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By A H
Travelcard extending?

"Solar Penguin" wrote in message

--- A H top-posted...

Are you anally-retentive? It certainly sounds like it.....

"Solar...
Forum: London Transport December 3rd 04, 04:17 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By A H
Travelcard extending?

There is a 'zone 1' only travelcard - I have it on my Oyster card. It is for
tube/rail travel within zone 1 and includes bus travel throughout the whole
of London (zones 1-6).

I suspect many people...
Forum: London Transport November 28th 04, 06:50 PM
Replies: 31
Posted By A H
The BBC on Crossrail

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
Crossrail was mentioned in a speech by some nice old lady today,
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

Forum Jump