Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: London Transport January 21st 05, 12:16 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster Madness OT

The fact still remains that students of computing at
Roehampton are only required to get 200 UCAS
points (thats a C and 2 D's at A level)

The entry requirements for degree courses have
always...
Forum: London Transport January 11th 05, 05:41 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
kentish town tube

how come there aint no loo there uyo can use

Under the government's integrated literacy policy,
the toilets at deep level tube stations are reserved
for people who are at least willing to make...
Forum: London Transport January 10th 05, 08:17 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Speed limits for bicycles

So, to the question. Are cyclists *legally* obliged to stick
to road speed limits? (I know, in practice they are usually
difficult to exceed anyway).

Ralph Smyth, Co-ordinator of the...
Forum: London Transport January 5th 05, 10:09 PM
Replies: 31
Posted By [email protected]
Do we need cross-river trams? (Long appendix)

The big problem for London, created by parliament,
who in their wisdom, many times in the 19th century,
wouldn't allow a London "central" station to be built,
is that most commuters come into...
Forum: London Transport December 16th 04, 08:30 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
?Desiro & ?Class 317 length

The new train you came across wasn't a desiro but a
class 458 'juniper' unit which believe it or not is
already in it's last days of operation.

I saw a blue Desiro on the down line at Richomd...
Forum: London Transport December 13th 04, 09:13 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
London's busiest level crossing?

Because I'm that sort of person, this question has
been bugging me for a while.

Where is London's busiest level crossing in terms
of off-peak weekday trains per hour? Where ever
in London it is, is...
Forum: London Transport December 12th 04, 07:09 PM
Replies: 135
Posted By [email protected]
Heathrow Piccadilly Line Closure

Looks like very bad planning to me - they withdraw the direct tube
service but fail to provide a convenient alternative! Surely it
wouldn't be that hard to extend the H25, so that passengers...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump