Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MatSav
Forum: London Transport January 25th 06, 07:23 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By MatSav
Kentish Town and Oyster Pre-Pay

So, Kentish Town station is closed again due to faulty escalators.

BBC London Travel News stated "Tickets are being accepted on local buses".

How is this handled for anyone who has Oyster pre-pay,...
Forum: London Transport December 8th 05, 09:04 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By MatSav
Tramlink Censorship

After more than six years of supporting Tramlink, Stephen Parascandolo...
Forum: London Transport November 28th 05, 07:55 AM
Replies: 57
Posted By MatSav
NIP: Tower Bridge question

I do not believe there are any speed limits of less than 20mph on
public highways in the UK. I doubt the police can specifically enforce
the lower limits that are often signed on private roads...
Forum: London Transport October 26th 05, 04:23 PM
Replies: 71
Posted By MatSav
Red lights in Criclewood, Harrow and elsewhere

...I thought if you wheeled a bicycle you became a...
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 05, 03:05 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By MatSav
Colour blindness on London Underground

A young friend of mine was all set to begin his...
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 05, 02:52 PM
Replies: 56
Posted By MatSav
Mayor Ken's secret plan to rid London of cycling menace.

"David Martin" wrote in message

Incidentally, you'll NEVER get your bike UP...
Forum: London Transport July 21st 05, 08:06 AM
Replies: 56
Posted By MatSav
Mayor Ken's secret plan to rid London of cycling menace.

Err, if I was one for hyperbole I would have chose the subject line
without my tongue being firmly in...
Forum: London Transport July 20th 05, 07:44 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By MatSav
Colour blindness on London Underground

wrote in message
Hi,

Does anyone know if people with Red/Green colour deficient vision are
allowed to...
Forum: London Transport July 19th 05, 07:39 AM
Replies: 49
Posted By MatSav
Tunnel damage

"John Rowland" signs as follows:

It's the size of a county and it comes every two and a half...
Forum: London Transport July 8th 05, 11:29 AM
Replies: 30
Posted By MatSav
Oyster communication failure

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message
Kat typed

You should live out here in the wilds...
Forum: London Transport July 5th 05, 03:25 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By MatSav
Parking at a Station Near to Heathrow

I work at Vauxhall and normally go by tube but in a few weeks I need to
pick somebody up in the...
Forum: London Transport February 9th 05, 04:07 PM
Replies: 110
Posted By MatSav
'Merkin Language (was 02-28-2005 at Moorgate)

"Brimstone" wrote in message

... Americans claim to speak

Englsih,

(typographical error left intact)

Is that something like...
Forum: London Transport February 7th 05, 09:18 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By MatSav
Departing from Gatwick, returning from Heathrow

"Arthur Figgis" ] wrote in message

I get the train to Feltham these days...

TO Feltham??? Why on earth would anyone want...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Forum Jump