Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Acrosticus
Forum: London Transport September 19th 07, 10:23 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By Acrosticus
Worst postcode map - ever!

On 18 Sep, 14:25, "John Rowland"
wrote:
very big snip
Stevenage is SG, and is represented.

Apologies for my typo (G is above V on a QWERTY keyboard and I...
Forum: London Transport September 18th 07, 01:16 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Acrosticus
Worst postcode map - ever!

On 15 Sep, 14:24, "John Rowland"
Bless 'em, they're trying to do something constructive with their spare
time, but they need some way of rooting...
Forum: London Transport February 2nd 06, 08:56 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Acrosticus
LU station abbreviation codes

"I'm at a green signal at Red" it could get quite confusing over a radio so
it...
Forum: London Transport January 28th 06, 08:53 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Acrosticus
Bollards

John Rowland wrote:
I've recently noticed that a lot of the plastic lit-up bollards on traffic
islands seem to be wrong - for instance, a plain white disc where there
should be a leftward...
Forum: London Transport January 19th 06, 08:28 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Acrosticus
Why can't the Transport for London model be more widely applied

Bob wrote:
http://politics.guardian.co.uk/localgovernment/story/0,9061,1682621,00.html

local politicians have
reservations about a directly elected mayor like London's "Red Ken" -
although...
Forum: London Transport October 19th 05, 09:01 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Acrosticus
Let's all become diplomats

You forgot to mention that the Krauts are mixed up in this dispute too.
They charge British coach operators VAT to use their roads and their
police have powers to seize coaches not carrying a German...
Forum: London Transport August 5th 05, 02:46 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Acrosticus
When God made truck drivers

Earl Purple wrote:
truck & bus wrote:
When the Lord was creating Truck Drivers, he was into his sixth day of
overtime when an angel appeared and said, "You're doing a lot of
fiddling...
Forum: London Transport July 24th 05, 06:47 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Acrosticus
Man gunned down by British police was innocent

He was a wog wasn't he? What's innocence got to do with it? All these
**** faced wogs are the same and just want to kill us all, but we got
this mother****er first.
Forum: London Transport July 21st 05, 06:55 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Acrosticus
More bombs??

Robin Mayes wrote:

snip

I imagine it'd be a bit hard to complain about faulty detonators too!

Yep! The Sale of Goods Act is unlikely to be invoked here methinks.
Forum: London Transport July 20th 05, 07:05 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Acrosticus
Tiny Silver Lining

Ken wrote:

Yes, but have you been on an RMC/RCL? Platform doors, thicker, more
comfortable seat cushions, more legroom and luggage racks.

Probably the most comfortable buses LT ever...
Forum: London Transport May 22nd 05, 02:34 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Acrosticus
Public Transport in SE London

MaxB wrote:
Is it just me or does it seem like someone at the top of TfL has it
in for
the Borough of Bromley?
[snip]
I recall that the Fares Fair campaign started in Bromley - is...
Forum: London Transport February 12th 05, 08:54 PM
Replies: 74
Posted By Acrosticus
[OT] 4x4 cars on London streets

It highlights the 'poor vehicle
choice' and directs people to a website to show how our descendants
will
'pay for our dependence on fossil fuels

Possibly not that "poor" if you want to flout speed...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Forum Jump