Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: London Transport May 14th 05, 03:13 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
New DLR suburban possibilities

Tom Anderson wrote:

[...] DLR extension to Catford

They're not planning to assimilate the railway line between Lewisham
and
Catford, are they? I guess not, since that would mean either...
Forum: London Transport April 28th 05, 09:15 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Off Topic Money exchange

G.Mizer wrote:
I am traveling to London tomorrow for the USA
and was wondering what your thoughts are on where the best place to
exchange money is.

Am I better off doing so at the USA side...
Forum: London Transport April 9th 05, 05:29 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Full size Tube map For sale.

wrote:

EorJames wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 5 Apr 2005:
Hi guys,
I have a Full size tube map for sale.
[...]

"Full-Sized"????
Do you mean proportioned...
Forum: London Transport March 12th 05, 02:45 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
A2 Airbus cancelled?

Martin Rich wrote:

For the last few years they were white and had 'National Express
Airport' written on the side. I think they changed around 2001/2002
so probably very soon after your...
Forum: London Transport March 11th 05, 09:01 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
A2 Airbus cancelled?

Martin Rich wrote:

Agreed - also I suspect the change away from the Airbus branding,
which at least made it look like an ordinary London bus service, even
though travelcards were never...
Forum: London Transport March 9th 05, 03:30 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Route #726 to be replaced with new #X66

Robin May wrote:

I've seen a few things about this route over the past few months and
everything I've read makes it seem as if this is being treated the
way
bus routes are when someone wants...
Forum: London Transport March 8th 05, 10:17 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
A2 Airbus cancelled?

According to a few posters in rec.travel.europe, the A2 Airbus,running
between Heathrow and Victoria Coach Station via Shepherd's Bush,
Bayswater, Marble Arch, etc. no longer runs.

Anyone know why...
Forum: London Transport March 8th 05, 10:02 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Route #726 to be replaced with new #X66

http://www.suttonguardian.co.uk/news/localnews/display.var.576867.0.airport_bus_route_saved_from_axe.php

A bus service carrying passengers from Sutton to Heathrow has been
safeguarded six months...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump