Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul Maskell
Forum: London Transport July 11th 09, 02:28 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Paul Maskell
Long Stay Car Parks At Uxbridge Tube Station

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if there are any long stay car parks at, or near
Uxbridge tube station and how much they cost?

Thanks.
Forum: London Transport July 9th 09, 03:27 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Paul Maskell
Journey from Watford Junction to West Brompton

Hello,

I'm planing a return trip to Earls Court on the 18th July.

Is it possible to catch a Southern train from Watford Junction direct to
West Brompton (without changing!)

Thanks.
Forum: London Transport August 22nd 07, 10:22 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Paul Maskell
Oyster Card And Travel Card Question

I've recently bought myself an Oyster Card.
I only go to London occasionally to have a day out and I used to buy a
One Day Travel Card.

Now that I have an Oyster Card, I was wondering how the "Price...
Forum: London Transport March 25th 05, 07:16 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Paul Maskell
3 Day Travel Cards?

Quick Question!

Does anyone know if the 3 day travel cards are still available?

Thanks.
Forum: London Transport March 21st 05, 08:00 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Paul Maskell
Watford To Edgware Road

In a few weeks I'll be traveling from Watford to Edgware Road on the tube.
(Met line & Circle Line)

Can anyone tell me what's the cheapest return ticket I can buy?
Thanks.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump