Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Matthew
Forum: London Transport November 15th 07, 09:37 AM
Replies: 177
Posted By Matthew
London Overground from 11 Nov 2007

But I'm afraid to say I disagree with your idea anyway. What your
proposal boils down to in essence is to use an Oyster as if it were a
cashless card system, and so use the PAYG balance to buy...
Forum: London Transport November 11th 07, 02:11 PM
Replies: 177
Posted By Matthew
London Overground from 11 Nov 2007

Travelcard then no issue. If some PAYG is required to cover the part not
covered by your Travelcard zones then the gate should calculate just a
LU gate does. If you are exiting and your...
Forum: London Transport November 10th 07, 06:28 PM
Replies: 177
Posted By Matthew
London Overground from 11 Nov 2007

On 10 Nov, 17:57, Mizter T wrote:

On Nov 10, 5:01 pm, "Peter Masson" ...
Forum: London Transport January 11th 07, 10:12 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By Matthew
Ken to TOCs - end of January deadline to sign up for Oyster PAYG

In London. Presuambly the names of other cards will also be used in
their own areas (Yorcard in south Yorkshire, etc). While the
compatibility issues does seem to get portrayed as evil TOCs...
Forum: London Transport January 6th 07, 09:50 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Matthew
Oystercard vending machines

have
been extra nice to sell them with a sum (eg GBP5 or GBP10) pre-loaded.

I think that would make the machines more of a theft target.
Forum: London Transport January 4th 07, 09:36 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Matthew
Oystercard vending machines

Oystercard card vending machines have been installed at several
stations (I have seen them at Liverpool Street and Euston). They are
cash only and sell an oystercard for £3 that then needs credit...
Forum: London Transport September 18th 05, 09:15 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Matthew
London Bridge & Oyster prepay

The journey must be completed using the platform validators at London
Bridge. The gates will let prepay travellers through, but won't resolve
journeys.
Forum: London Transport March 24th 05, 09:37 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By Matthew
Oyster Prepay on Thameslink

The gates at London Bridge on the National Rail platforms will let you
through with only prepay on an oystercard, but will not deduct any
Forum: London Transport March 22nd 05, 08:08 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By Matthew
Oyster Prepay on Thameslink

The gates at London Bridge on the National Rail platforms will let you
through with only prepay on an oystercard, but will not deduct any
fare or resolve the jounry. The validators on platforms 5/6...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump