Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mick
Forum: London Transport May 8th 05, 08:10 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By Mick
London's Integrated Transport Policy

There are two ways to travel into London. One is by car and the other is by
train.

Travelling by car is discouraged by the Congestion Charge. Especially as
there is talk of expanding the catchment...
Forum: London Transport April 28th 05, 06:09 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Mick
Activating Oyster Cards at Railway Stations

Thanks for the replies. I am taking it then as being:

Oystercard weekly/monthly tickets cannot be purchased on line and then
activated at Surbiton station as it is not on the list of...
Forum: London Transport April 26th 05, 07:15 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Mick
Activating Oyster Cards at Railway Stations

Can someone tell me whether I can order a travel card for my Oyster Card on
the Internet and have it activated from a train station (i.e. not a London
Underground station).

e.g.. can I buy a zone...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump