Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pat Ricroft
Forum: London Transport December 3rd 12, 08:21 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Pat Ricroft
The Evolution of the bus shelter...

On Nov 28, 4:14*pm, Street Furniture
wrote:
Found this interesting blog post on how bus shelters have changed over
the years

pedant mode
They...
Forum: London Transport December 22nd 05, 10:59 AM
Replies: 67
Posted By Pat Ricroft
Teenager dies 'playing' on hi-speed track out of Paddington

CJB wrote:
Teenager dies 'playing' on hi-speed track out of Paddington

[snip]

Interesting story, and interesting comments too, but it's a bit
difficult to work out which are your comments and...
Forum: London Transport November 9th 05, 09:11 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Pat Ricroft
New book: Underground Maps After Beck by Maxwell Roberts

Jonathan Stott wrote:
Pat Ricroft wrote:

But who on earth is going to examine a collection of
virtually identical London Underground maps, where the only changes
over several decades...
Forum: London Transport November 9th 05, 08:52 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Pat Ricroft
New book: Underground Maps After Beck by Maxwell Roberts

Mike Cawood, HND BIT wrote:

Nice books but as is usual for transport books they are grossly over
priced.

Don't worry - I expect it will be heavily remaindered within six
months. How many...
Forum: London Transport July 21st 05, 03:32 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Pat Ricroft
More bombs??

Bob Wood wrote:

LT are reporting "Code Amber". All trains being stopped at platforms and
evacuated to ground level.

Just out of interest, how exactly does this work? I can't help feeling
that...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump