Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: naked_draughtsman
Forum: London Transport July 4th 06, 04:59 PM
Replies: 84
Posted By naked_draughtsman
Letter from TfL to FCC

R.C. Payne wrote:
Roland Perry wrote:
In the past, sets of routes (like ECML, WCML &c.) have generally been
unique to a particular toc.

Virgin west coast/Virgin cross country sounds good and I...
Forum: London Transport July 3rd 06, 05:57 PM
Replies: 84
Posted By naked_draughtsman
Letter from TfL to FCC

Paul G wrote:
I would remind you that the purpose of railways in London is for the
benefit of Londers and London's economy

Local railways for local people!

I would also ask you to cease...
Forum: London Transport June 30th 06, 05:41 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By naked_draughtsman
ATTENTION BTP......

Conductor in Charge of.......... wrote:
Am hoping they will see it on here, as its not terribly easy to report
it on the web unless you are directly affected. Wish they had pictures
of the...
Forum: London Transport February 15th 06, 10:13 AM
Replies: 41
Posted By naked_draughtsman
Oops!

Jack Taylor wrote:

Once the approaching
cyclist has committed to their path I change my step and try and make sure
that I barrel into the side of them as they pass - keeping clear of
Forum: London Transport July 21st 05, 09:02 PM
Replies: 72
Posted By naked_draughtsman
Laughing Jackasses on the Railways

I think you should write/email the TOC concerned
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump