Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Meeeee
Forum: London Transport December 2nd 05, 06:28 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Meeeee
Christmas is coming....

......the RMT want a couple more days to get their shopping done
Forum: London Transport December 1st 05, 11:45 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By Meeeee
Seven Sisters This Morning

Phil Richards wrote:

Approx 10:00 this morning was greeted by LUL staff at the top of the exits
to announce the Victoria Line was suspended between Walthamstow Central and
Highbury & Islington...
Forum: London Transport November 16th 05, 09:11 PM
Replies: 185
Posted By Meeeee
Plan for dealing with obnoxious phone calls on trains?

Andrew Yarnwood wrote:
I have a proposal for dealing with (punishing) people who make loud
business phone calls on trains (or any other public transport). ("I'm
on the train ... buy! ......
Forum: London Transport November 8th 05, 08:09 PM
Replies: 53
Posted By Meeeee
Ticket inspections on the Tube

Andrea wrote:
Are there ever any ticket inspections on the London Underground? Yes,
there are barriers at all stations but I would have thought that LUL
would also have roving patrols of...
Forum: London Transport October 17th 05, 08:06 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By Meeeee
Bakerloo Line Stock

www.waspies.net wrote:

Metromess have already upgraded the Bakingloo by adding extra squeaks,
rattles and general heat and noise to the line,

Yeah and they've taken the arm-rests off........
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump