Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: James
Forum: London Transport May 7th 08, 11:53 AM
Replies: 85
Posted By James
Johnson unveils Tube alcohol ban

On May 7, 12:27 pm, "Paul Scott"
wrote:
From:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7387113.stm

"That's why from 1 June the drinking of alcohol will be...
Forum: London Transport February 21st 08, 01:16 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By James
police at Farringdon

On Feb 21, 1:12 pm, Laurence Payne NOSPAMlpayne1ATdsl.pipex.com
wrote:
Why the heavy police presence at Farringdon station the other
Saturday?

Was it during the evening? If so, that happens...
Forum: London Transport February 12th 08, 01:57 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By James
West Ruislip to nearest Met Line Station

On Feb 12, 12:32 pm, Great Eastern wrote:
I Would like to make a change from Central Line at West Ruislip (or a
station on that route) to the nearest Metropolitan Line Station.

Forum: London Transport March 8th 06, 09:19 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By James
Thameslink Train Kentish Town to Farringdon

Hi, I've recently moved to a flat in Kentish Town which is about 3
miles from where I work in Farringdon. So far I've been using the
underground to get to the office (Northern from Kentish to King's...
Forum: London Transport October 20th 05, 12:58 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By James
Oyster Card Pre Pay Top Up

The amount is credited immediately (and you could have verified that by
touching your card to the reader on the machine in the shop, which will
display your balance).

Doh!

The balance displayed...
Forum: London Transport October 20th 05, 11:14 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By James
Oyster Card Pre Pay Top Up

So how long did you leave between buying the top-up and checking
on-line?
Did the card function? Presumably you topped-up at the newsagent
instead of on-line because you had an imminent journey...
Forum: London Transport October 20th 05, 09:55 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By James
Oyster Card Pre Pay Top Up

Hi, late last week I realised my pre-pay oyster card was getting low
(90p left) so I decided to top it up. Usually I use the touch-screen
terminals in underground stations, but I was in a rush and...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump