Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Meldrew of Meldreth
Forum: London Transport January 28th 05, 05:36 AM
Replies: 119
OT: Uni, was: Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

In article , Espen H.
Koht writes
Even better would be the scenario where there wouldn't be significant
levels of unsuitable...
Forum: London Transport January 27th 05, 06:23 PM
Replies: 119
OT: Uni, was: Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

In article , Paul Terry
writes
Did you not see the Schwarz Report last...
Forum: London Transport January 27th 05, 04:25 PM
Replies: 119
OT: Uni, was: Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

In article , Aidan Stanger
writes

By the time they've reached 18, it is easy to see that a significant
number wouldn't...
Forum: London Transport January 27th 05, 06:00 AM
Replies: 119
OT: Uni, was: Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

In article , Ian Tindale
writes
If you had left home and were earning, there came a point that parental
income wasn't counted at all - which...
Forum: London Transport January 27th 05, 05:58 AM
Replies: 119
OT: Uni, was: Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

In article , Clive D. W. Feather
Forum: London Transport January 27th 05, 05:57 AM
Replies: 119
OT: Uni, was: Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

In article , Aidan Stanger
writes
By the time they've reached 18, it is easy to see that a significant
number wouldn't benefit...
Forum: London Transport January 25th 05, 01:26 PM
Replies: 119
OT: Uni, was: Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

In article , Mrs Redboots
writes
But we *did* have the concept of free, universal education, which has
now been lost. I suppose...
Forum: London Transport January 24th 05, 06:58 AM
Replies: 119
Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

In article , Jon Crowcroft
writes
Well, I'd be surprised if royal holloway and bedford new college
managed to be terribly different from...
Forum: London Transport January 24th 05, 06:54 AM
Replies: 119
Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

In article ,
Colin Rosenstiel writes
Eh? You came up after me (1968), didn't you Roland? The punt firms,
Scudamores...
Forum: London Transport January 20th 05, 05:30 AM
Replies: 119
Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

In article ,
writes
Which of the universities in London were your friends at?

Bedford College is one I remember -...
Forum: London Transport January 17th 05, 09:18 PM
Replies: 119
Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

In article , Paul Weaver
writes
In the old days the cleaners who came round at 8am would notice people
who were absent.

Or...
Forum: London Transport January 6th 05, 11:23 AM
Replies: 119
Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

In article , Clive Coleman
writes
Otherwise all those points are set to "needed" (causing them to move
if they're currently...
Forum: London Transport January 4th 05, 10:30 AM
Replies: 119
Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

In article , Terry Harper
writes
I was warned off the river by my tutor, because of lack of attendance
at the labs.

I only went...
Forum: London Transport January 4th 05, 06:46 AM
Replies: 119
Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

In article , Terry Harper
writes
The word "taught" is superfluous, the correct expression being "Full Term".

Yes, but there's been...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 05, 09:46 PM
Replies: 119
Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

In article , Clive D. W. Feather
writes
In article , Roland
Perry...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 05, 04:55 PM
Replies: 119
Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

In article , Paul Rudin
writes
... people did tend to work most of the time.

Boggle. We are talking about student life here are we? My...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 05, 03:13 PM
Replies: 119
Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

In article , Neil Williams
writes
On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 15:55:38 +0000, Meldrew of Meldreth
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 05, 02:55 PM
Replies: 119
Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

In article , Neil Williams
writes
Perhaps - though I've not heard in a long time of another university
(like I'm told is the...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 05, 02:48 PM
Replies: 119
Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

In article , Stimpy
writes
Certainly back in the 70's/80's, almost all universities expected first (and
often third) years to live on...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 05, 09:39 AM
Replies: 119
Cambrige - London traffic up 75%

In article , Jon Crowcroft
writes

What surprises me is that there isn't more reverse commuute

Trains to Cambridge in the morning have...

Forum: London Transport September 1st 03, 05:23 PM
Replies: 48
BBC's UK's Worst

In article , JNugent
eeofspamserve.co.uk writes
I'm pretty sure the Staples mattress factory building was on the south-west
side of the junction...
Forum: London Transport September 1st 03, 04:14 PM
Replies: 48
BBC's UK's Worst

In article , derek
writes
on the opposite side of the Edgware Road to the
Staples/BQ/Staples site there was just railway yards...
Forum: London Transport September 1st 03, 04:10 PM
Replies: 48
BBC's UK's Worst

In article , Gareth Marlow
writes
The office equipment store in Cambridge opened when I was a fourth year
student; late 93 or...
Forum: London Transport July 31st 03, 03:32 PM
Replies: 24
Tunnel Maps

In article , Cal Nihoni
writes
is made up of loads of short individual escalators, rather than one
long one.

If you want...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30

Forum Jump