Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Neil Sunderland
Forum: London Transport March 17th 12, 07:26 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By Neil Sunderland
The Oxford Espress is no more...

Jarle H Knudsen wrote:
However, the timetable at http://www.oxfordtube.com/tubetimes.php shows a
much lower frequency, at times a low as hourly.

The silliest bit is where they have a big red box...
Forum: London Transport September 9th 07, 01:21 AM
Replies: 40
Posted By Neil Sunderland
GNER train question

Kirk Northrop wrote:
I thought you couldn't break journey on a single ticket?

No, you can:
http://ukrailwayfaq.wikispaces.com/Ticket+Validity

Neil Sunderland
--
Braunton, Devon
Forum: London Transport April 8th 07, 10:23 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By Neil Sunderland
Southern's 13 Power Box Scheme

PRAR wrote:
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.greywall.demon.co.uk%2Frail%2Fsigbox%2Fsigbox.htm
isn't too happy though...

So I see, very confusing...
Forum: London Transport September 9th 06, 07:33 PM
Replies: 42
Posted By Neil Sunderland
ANNOUNCE: PlanAJourney - The BEST UK Journey Planner

Iain Wilkie Logan wrote:
The Original and Best UK Journey Planner

Hmmm...

Braunton to Barnstaple offers me a single journey at 0805.

Turns out it's our daily National Express coach, and what a...
Forum: London Transport January 2nd 06, 06:05 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By Neil Sunderland
The Thameslink Planning Enquiry

Neil Sunderland wrote:
Trunk Roads aren't "schemes" as such, just lengths of existing roads
that were taken over by the (then) Ministry of Roads and (the ones
that haven't been detrunked, anyway)...
Forum: London Transport October 29th 05, 11:17 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By Neil Sunderland
The Thameslink Planning Enquiry

Tony Polson wrote:
There has long been a proposal for a Felixstowe-Southampton Trunk Road
which would form part of an outer ring around London - in other words,
further out than the M25. It would...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump