Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jonathan Stott
Forum: London Transport March 17th 08, 06:58 AM
Replies: 28
Posted By Jonathan Stott
Jumping the single track at Finsbury Park

Mr Thant wrote:
single track. For more than one moment I looked at it and thought "I
could jump that"*. The platforms are plenty wide enough to get a good
run up. So:

(* I wimped out and...
Forum: London Transport November 9th 05, 09:18 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Jonathan Stott
New book: Underground Maps After Beck by Maxwell Roberts

Pat Ricroft wrote:

I look forward to a full review in due course!

Perhaps along the following lines:
"A brave attempt to render the full glory of the developing Tube map
over five...
Forum: London Transport November 9th 05, 09:01 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Jonathan Stott
New book: Underground Maps After Beck by Maxwell Roberts

Pat Ricroft wrote:

Don't worry - I expect it will be heavily remaindered within six
months. How many people are going to have even a passing interest in a
"great collection of London tube...
Forum: London Transport November 9th 05, 08:51 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Jonathan Stott
New book: Underground Maps After Beck by Maxwell Roberts

Mike Cawood, HND BIT wrote:

http://capitaltransport.com/New%20Site/Main.htm

Great collection of London tube maps. I haven't read the text yet, but

know Maxwell Roberts and am sure...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump