Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: boristhe.spider
Forum: London Transport October 21st 03, 08:14 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By boristhe.spider
Finchley to Watford, errrrr...

"James Farrar" wrote in message
Robin May wrote:

Helen Deborah Vecht...
Forum: London Transport October 20th 03, 03:03 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By boristhe.spider
Finchley to Watford, errrrr...

Cheap but time-consuming alternative: bus (143?) to...
Forum: London Transport September 13th 03, 05:27 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By boristhe.spider
1990

Wrong news group I think, or at least mark it OT.

BTS

13 long years since we last beat chelski in a league...
Forum: London Transport September 13th 03, 08:25 AM
Replies: 26
Posted By boristhe.spider
Good evening ladies and gentlemen

I've been using Good Afternoon etc since I passed out, it gets the customers
attention and I feel makes them feel a bit more valued, and it gives me the
moral high ground when passing on bad news.

I...
Forum: London Transport September 3rd 03, 10:52 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By boristhe.spider
London Miniature Train Rides?

Sorry dude you're just plain wrong, they have a minature that you can ride
on, they extended it, they also have the model one that runs in the model
village.

http://www.bekonscot.org.uk/
BTS

Come...
Forum: London Transport September 3rd 03, 09:11 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By boristhe.spider
London Miniature Train Rides?

Beaconscott model village has an excellent fairly new small gauge railway,
in Beaconsfield, just a short walk from the railway station.

BTS

"Add Subtract" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport August 20th 03, 08:26 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By boristhe.spider
OT Ordinary Londoners have basic human rights too

Thames Water replaced my leaking copper mains water pipe FREE with a nice
new plastic one, & gave me 2 stop cocks, they're pretty good I think, but
with an old crumbling infrastructure.

BTS
"CJG"...
Forum: London Transport July 13th 03, 04:44 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By boristhe.spider
The Spread Of London's Underground by Tim Demuth

"Robert Woolley" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 13:01:33 +0100, "John Rowland"
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump