Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Simon Lee
Forum: London Transport January 26th 06, 06:30 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Simon Lee
Charged twice for single journey

Were you charged? Or are you assuming you were charged? You
shouldn't have been, unless you went shopping or something while
outside the barriers for more than 30 minutes (I forget just what...
Forum: London Transport January 26th 06, 05:34 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Simon Lee
Charged twice for single journey

You did exactly the right thing for someone making a journey between
those stations (I...
Forum: London Transport January 26th 06, 04:29 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Simon Lee
Charged twice for single journey

Today I needed to travel from Euston Square (NOT Euston) to Leicester
Square.
I got on a circle line service to Kings Cross St Pancras to change for the
Piccadilly Line.
When I exited the circle...
Forum: London Transport December 31st 05, 11:50 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By Simon Lee
Doors Open

"TKD" wrote in message
I don't think there have ever been any close door buttons on the
Underground.

Doesn't the Central...
Forum: London Transport December 29th 05, 12:38 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Simon Lee
Overground Network Website

www.overgroundnetwork.com seems to be offline.
Updates or has it been like this for longer than I am aware?
Forum: London Transport December 26th 05, 10:58 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Simon Lee
Advice wanted re transport into London from M1/M4/M40

wrote in message
Hi,

I am staying overnight at Park Lane tomorrow night (27th) and I don't
want to take...
Forum: London Transport December 13th 05, 04:50 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Simon Lee
Piccadilly Line Northbound Disruption

I was heading Northbound on the Piccadilly Line this morning at around
00:10hrs.
The train stopped at Holborn and stayed there for 10 minutes before I heard
an announcement amongst people's...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump